Starting Bankroll: $0.00

Current Bankroll: $500.00 (withdrawn)

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thank You "Cry Me A River"

For finally adding my blog to the damn Micro FRNL blog list. Now people can actually fucking read my blog instead of me talking to my damn self. I don't know whether you finally added it because I finally made a RSS feed, or I have a decent amount of posts now, or you're just REALLY SLOW at responding to your PMs, but whatever the reason thank you. (He'll probably never even see this message lol.)

I thought I lost my chances with getting my blog posted when he got mad about my post on encouraging under aged online poker LOL, but maybe he forgot 'insert embarrassment emoticon here'.

Since my blog has been opened to the 2plus2 community. I will work on improving it for possible future followers. This includes improvements like:
  1. Make your opinion known
  2. Link like crazy
  3. Write less
  4. 250 Words is enough
  5. Make Headlines snappy
  6. Write with passion
  7. Include Bullet point lists
  8. Edit your post
  9. Make your posts easy to scan
  10. Be consistent with your style
  11. Litter the post with keywords
  12. Steal your ideas from google (like I just did for the above list)
I think the ones I need to work on are 2, 3, 6, 9, and 11. I want to post many more posts, but make them shorter and more interesting. Honestly, when I read other people's blogs, I just skim. I don't want to read a 4 page essays. So, I am definitely going to make my future posts skim friendly for dumb, impatient people like me.

Don't be afraid to use the follow feature on my blog. I won't think your a stalker. In fact, I might even decide to stalk your blog as well if you stalk mine. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment