Starting Bankroll: $0.00

Current Bankroll: $500.00 (withdrawn)

Friday, April 16, 2010

FTP Take 2

So I ended up going back to FTP to take their free money. Basically the deal goes. Play from April 3rd-11th everyday and earn at least 5 ftp points each day (about $.50 per day) and FTP will award $25 dollars. LOL at my minimalist approach seen below.
I just played like 20 minutes of 5NL Rush poker a day and got a free $25 bonus, when I only raked $5.28. That's a 10% increase to my bankroll! I'm going to add the rest of my FTP money to my Stars bankroll through 2p2 player transfers and I will be closing in on the $300 mark. Even though I'm rolled for 10NL, I'm going stick to 5NL for a little bit longer. I want to have a good amount of hands with a solid win rate before I move up. Plus, Pokerstars changed their min/max buyin policy, so everything is all screwed up except 5NL and below. I'll go into more detail about that in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment